8 Reasons You Should Hire Globella Buyers Realty: Your San Diego Exclusive Buyer's Agent
When you hire me, you are hiring an expert at Home Buyer Representation. Everything I do professionally revolves around helping San Diego home buyers, and I make it my priority to be extremely good at what I do to help my clients. Here are eight distinct benefits you will enjoy when working with a company like Globella Buyers Realty (a San Diego Exclusive Buyer's Brokerage).
1. I listen to your specific needs and goals, so that we can work together as a team to find you the perfect home. The first thing we will do is meet (in person or on the phone) for a Globella Buyer Strategy Session. This meeting/interview is the first piece of the home buying puzzle, and we will discuss how I work and what you want in a home in great detail, so that we start off on the same page.
2. Market research for home buyers. The San Diego real estate market is constantly changing, and it's important to know what's going on within the micro-market that you are hoping to buy a home in. I provide you with the most up-to-date research and market statistics throughout the home buying process to help you make a wise and informed decision about the true value of a home.
3. Unbiased exposure to properties and pocket listings. Since I have no listings to sell you, I can show you any property on the market without a dual agency conflict of interest (even if they're not listed in the MLS). Seller's agents are more open to sharing their pocket listings with me when I call around because they know that I'm not a direct competitor of theirs (because my company doesn't take listings). You will most likely buy a property that's listed in the MLS (and I can obviously help you with that), but it's nice to have extra options (especially when you're looking for the perfect home that's hard to find).
4. Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE). I have received professional negotiation training, and I put it to use to help you on your transaction. Less than 1% of all REALTORS® have earned the Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) designation. I'm currently working on my Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE) designation. Price is one aspect of negotiation, but there are many other terms and requests that we will deal with during your purchase process.
5. Help you save money and avoid hassles on your loan. I provide advice and guidance on how to shop your loan to get the best rate and lowest fees without compromising on customer service.
6. Willingness to teach you. Even my clients who have bought several homes are re-learning things about the purchase process each time they buy. I have the heart of a teacher (that was one of my majors back in college). I have expert knowledge of the common contracts and forms, of the local purchase process, of the investigation process, etc., etc. Knowledge is power, and I want you to be the most informed home buyer in San Diego - buying with your eyes wide open!
7. Pointing out both the pros and cons of each property. Again, I want you to buy with your eyes wide open. This is why my past clients come back to me when they are ready to buy again. Seller's agents are very good at pointing out the pros (we usually don't need much help with that), but it's important to recognize that every property has something wrong with it. I help you figure those things out, so that you make an informed decision before you complete the purchase.
8. 100% Loyalty to Buyers Only. San Diego real estate agents have a fiduciary duty to their clients (which means they have to put the interests of their clients ahead of the interests of all other parties, including their own interests). This gets tricky when an agent is trying to represent a buyer and a seller on the same transaction (also known as dual agency). I take dual agency seriously, and so I promise my clients that I never take listings. Because my company never represents sellers, you can be 100% sure that there will never be a situation in which I might become a dual agent. I'm looking out for your best interests (the home buyer's interests) throughout the entire purchase process. That is my commitment to you.
Read Also: Why Hire a Buyer's Agent?
If you are in the process of hiring a San Diego Buyer Agent, I would be honored to meet with you for an interview. Contact me via email or phone to get the process started. I look forward to hearing from you!About Justin Gramm
Justin Gramm is the founder of Globella Buyers Realty and works full time as a San Diego exclusive buyer agent. Exclusive buyer agents never take listings or represent sellers. Exclusive buyer agents represent buyers-only 100% of the time, allowing you to hire a San Diego buyer's broker without the conflict of dual agency. Justin has helped many wonderful people from all over the world buy homes and condos in San Diego over the years. If you'd like to talk to Justin about your potential San Diego home purchase, you are welcome to schedule an interview. Feel free to call or email to get the process started. More About Justin Gramm
Justin Gramm on Google+.